The Life Management CEO Planner is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 79% HERE!
Are you a student or do you know someone who is? If so, keep reading! We paid nearly $2000 just for textbooks for my husband in 2015, and I shudder to think what we would have paid had we not shopped smart.
(this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you)
As we’ve been going through all our tax stuff, I was reminded of how many of my husband’s textbooks we purchased from Amazon. It was amazing because most of the books were DRASTICALLY cheaper on Amazon than they were in the college bookstore. At times the savings were more than 75%, especially when you take into account that you can buy used and even rent them.
Amazon really does have a great textbook program. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- you can trade in your used textbooks for Amazon gift cards – even if you didn’t buy your books from them in the first place!
- they have a HUGE variety of new, used, rental, and eTextbooks. Really, there wasn’t any of his books for nursing school that we couldn’t find on Amazon
- when you are done with your textbooks, you can tread them in at Amazon and get up to 80% of their value in a gift card!
- in reality, you can save up to 90% on used textbooks, up to 80% on textbook rental, and up to 40% on new textbooks.
- you can also enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, including cheap college textbooks, when you join Amazon Student.
- by signing up for Amazon Student through this link, you can get 6 months for FREE. You only need a student email address to get started!
Textbooks are so expensive, there really is no way around that. But shopping smart can make such a HUGE difference!