(this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you)
If you are a music lover or are looking for a way to jazz up your workout, I’ve got great news for you! Right now, Amazon is offering their ad-free streaming music service for FREE to members of Amazon Prime. The great news is that you can listen to Prime Music on any mobile or desktop device by using the Prime Music app!
I love all the benefits of being a Prime member, which I have been for years, but with all the additional benefits they keep adding on to the membership it is becoming even more valuable to me!
Here are some of the features of the Prime Music program:
- Customized playlists and music library with over a million songs!
- Ad-free with unlimited skips, playbacks, and repeats – woo hoo for no ads!!!
- Prime music stations
- The ease of playing music anywhere from any device
- Download songs from the Prime Music catalog to your mobile devices for offline playback on a plane, train, or anywhere
without an Internet connection.
- With Prime Music, there is no cost. You can listen to the entire Prime Music for free – it’s included with your Amazon Prime membership
To take advantage of this awesome program:
- simply sign up for your FREE 30 Amazon Prime membership here
- you can cancel at any time within that 30 days to avoid being charged, however, make sure to take full advantage of the program during that 30 days so you have a good feel for all that you can do with it
- be sure to stick the date that your promotional time ends so you don’t miss it on accident