The Intentional Mom Planning System is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 60% HERE!
I really, really have so much to be thankful for this week. I have been very humbled and blessed in so many ways this week. It will be very difficult for me to limit this list to five things, but, here goes…
- Experiencing new things with my kids. This phenomenon never gets old. Whether it is watching them discover their hands as a baby, learn to walk, or watching them master a two-wheeler without training wheels, it is just as exciting with #7 as it was with #1. This week my 5 year old took off on his bike without training wheels in a matter of 10-20 minutes, and my baby had his first exposure to a lake with both the water and the sand. He loved both. The other 6 hated both at his age so this was a special treat.
- A support system. Whether it is the people I work with, the people I blog with, people I homeschool with, people I workout with, family, or friends, I am SO incredibly blessed to have so many people in my life who are here for me in countless ways. My life is FILLED with amazing people. I have no idea what I have done to deserve this.
- Summer. I love summer. I cannot say this enough. I LOVE everything about summer. Lightening bugs, clear skies, sunshine, flowers, long days…I could go on and on. I love everything about summer. Even the things that normally bother me like endless fireworks over the Fourth of July, I have loved it ALL this year. I am not really sure why.
- Making peace with the things that challenge me. I found peace with not having a clothes dryer since it has been broken for nearly two months. It used to annoy me, but this week, I have made peace with it. I have finally found my groove with it, I think. I always use my dryer minimally, but it is here when I need it. Now it is not, and it is finally ok with me. This may seem like a small thing, but, with a family of 9, laundry is not a small thing at all. There have been numerous other things that I have had to make peace with this week. It is incredibly freeing to surrender these things and find peace…I sense a blog post coming on here…finding the beauty in making peace. Seems catchy to me. Stay tuned 😉
- Health. Maybe it is because we have been healthy for nearly three weeks (for the first time since last August), maybe it is because I know so many people who are sick right now, maybe it is because I know too many people who are fighting real health struggles right now, and maybe it is because I injured my knee, badly, to the point of barely being able to walk last night and woke up this morning healed…but for whatever reason, I found myself being so thankful for health today.
This is my list for the past week. What are you thankful for?!