5 Things I Love This Week
The Intentional Mom Planning System is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 60% HERE!
It is so hard to believe that Sunday is here, and even harder to believe that JULY is here! Craziness!
I really, really have so much to be thankful for this week. I have been very humbled and blessed in so many ways this week. It will be very difficult for me to limit this list to five things, but, here goes…
- Experiencing new things with my kids. This phenomenon never gets old. Whether it is watching them discover their hands as a baby, learn to walk, or watching them master a two-wheeler without training wheels, it is just as exciting with #7 as it was with #1. This week my 5 year old took off on his bike without training wheels in a matter of 10-20 minutes, and my baby had his first exposure to a lake with both the water and the sand. He loved both. The other 6 hated both at his age so this was a special treat.
- A support system. Whether it is the people I work with, the people I blog with, people I homeschool with, people I workout with, family, or friends, I am SO incredibly blessed to have so many people in my life who are here for me in countless ways. My life is FILLED with amazing people. I have no idea what I have done to deserve this.
- Summer. I love summer. I cannot say this enough. I LOVE everything about summer. Lightening bugs, clear skies, sunshine, flowers, long days…I could go on and on. I love everything about summer. Even the things that normally bother me like endless fireworks over the Fourth of July, I have loved it ALL this year. I am not really sure why.
- Making peace with the things that challenge me. I found peace with not having a clothes dryer since it has been broken for nearly two months. It used to annoy me, but this week, I have made peace with it. I have finally found my groove with it, I think. I always use my dryer minimally, but it is here when I need it. Now it is not, and it is finally ok with me. This may seem like a small thing, but, with a family of 9, laundry is not a small thing at all. There have been numerous other things that I have had to make peace with this week. It is incredibly freeing to surrender these things and find peace…I sense a blog post coming on here…finding the beauty in making peace. Seems catchy to me. Stay tuned 😉
- Health. Maybe it is because we have been healthy for nearly three weeks (for the first time since last August), maybe it is because I know so many people who are sick right now, maybe it is because I know too many people who are fighting real health struggles right now, and maybe it is because I injured my knee, badly, to the point of barely being able to walk last night and woke up this morning healed…but for whatever reason, I found myself being so thankful for health today.
This is my list for the past week. What are you thankful for?!