The Intentional Mom Planning System is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 60% HERE!
20 Questions is such a great game for children of all ages since you can make it as easy or difficult as needed. This builds critical thinking skills, observational skills, and progressive thinking skills since each question and answer brings them closer to the correct answer.
How it works:
- Pick an item in the room for your child to guess.
- Provide an example of a yes or no question (the only type of question that is allowed) such as: “Is it bigger than my schoolbook?”
- Your child or children then begin asking yes or no questions that you will answer to bring them to the answer. In general, they will need much less than 20 questions if they are good ones.
- Over time, they will learn how to ask more effective questions as they learn the advantage of doing so.
- This is really all there is to it.
20 Questions. A simple game, yet it exercises huge thinking muscles so it can’t be overlooked. Another bonus is that it can be played anywhere! We will be playing it on our roadtrip later today!