The Life Management CEO Planner is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 79% HERE!
So I am far from a food blogger, but I do like to throw some real life recipes at my readers since cooking in real life for a crowd has become the story of my life.
Omelets. I never could quite master them. I tried them every which way and somehow when it came to flipping them, I ruined them every time and we ended up eating scrambled eggs instead.
Then I went to an all inclusive resort in Mexico and and a front row seat to how the pros do it and finally figured it out.
We love having breakfast for dinner, and omelets were it tonight.
So the secret is having a big work surface area. I have a jumbo sized griddle on which I can make eight decent sized pancakes at once. This works perfect.
This is how it works out for me:
- 2 eggs mixed with a teaspoon of water
- oil up your griddle and pour on the eggs
- the trick is to spread them out thin. You can see how thin mine is here.
- at the same time I put the toppings the person wants off to the side, cooking at the same time as the eggs
- when it looks like it’s starting to firm up, loosen it up from underneath to ensure that nothing is sticking
- when it looks mostly cooked, flip
- add cheese and toppings
- fold up and voila!
Have you mastered the art of omelet making in a different way?