We love Taco Soup, and this is an easy recipe that comes together in a flash!
Since we love all things Mexican and we love all things soup, this is among our regular favorites.
The really great thing about this soup is how easy it is. Aside from browning the beef, it is just a dump everything into the crock pot and leave it to cook.
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 lb. browned ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 16 ounce bag of frozen corn
- 1 28 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cans black beans (or the equivalent of with your own)
- 1 can kidney beans (or the equivalent of with your own)
- 1 16 ounce jar salsa
- 1 T cumin
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T salt
- sour cream for serving
- cheddar cheese for serving
- cilantro for garnish
- tortilla chips for garnish
After browning the beef with the onion, add to the crock pot with everything else that you’ve already thrown in there. Cook on low for 8- 10 hours. Serve with the sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and chips.