This Deal on Kindle Ends TONIGHT!!!
The Intentional Mom Planning System is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 60% HERE!
If you are thinking about getting a Kindle for any of your kids, this is a deal that you are going to want to pay attention to, and you are going to have to hurry because it ENDS TONIGHT!!!
(this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you)
Amazon is offering their Kindle for Kids Bundle with the latest Kindle, 2-Year Accident Protection, Kid-Friendly Blue Cover for only $79.99 (reg. $139.97!!!) That’s a 43% savings!!!
Here are just a few of the features:
- the latest Kindle without sponsored screensavers ($99.99), a kid-friendly cover ($19.99), and a 2-year warranty provided by SquareTrade ($19.99). Save $39.98 compared to when purchased separately.
- Set reading goals and track progress with Kindle FreeTime
- Drops or spills? No worries – includes 2 years of accident protection provided by SquareTrade. Once your Kindle ships, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your coverage.
- Power up a young reader’s vocabulary with features that offer hints for difficult words and let you practice them on digital flashcards
- Zero distractions – unlike tablets, Kindle is designed just for reading
- Lighter than a paperback and holds thousands of books
- Kindle offers more than 250,000 children’s titles, plus easily borrow e-books from your public library
To take advantage of this sale:
head on over to Amazon by clicking on this link. There, you will find out everything you need to know, but you must act fast!
Remember, this sale is only good through TONIGHT!