The Life Management CEO Planner is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 79% HERE!
Easter is such a fun time of year. Spring is in the air, people often get dressed in special outfits, and it is also a day to spend with the ones you love in many cases. But, how can you make Easter extra special for your kids? Make them the cutest diy Easter basket ever, of course! This is one of those crafts that even moms who stink at crafts (like me!) can make.
Rather than doing the same ol’ thing or using just a typical basket or bag, you can make something super cute and super unique even if you’re not one to make crafts. I can totally relate to this if you are not a crafty person. My sister seemed to get all the crafty and creative genes in our family!
But, I have to say, I am super proud of how cute these are. And, my kids love them. They even love to make them!
With just a few basic supplies and five minutes our less, you can make these easy diy Easter baskets for your kids.
(this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you)
Here’s what you’ll need:
- brown paper sack
- regular glue
- pipe cleaners
- sparkly gems
- googly eyes
- glitter glue
Here’s how to make these super cute DIY Easter baskets – with or without your kids helping!
- Cut a “V” in the top of the paper bag as shown, extending it down maybe three inches or so.
- Turn the bag over so you are decorating on the “back” of the brown bag. Be sure to only use the part of the bag that is below the fold of the bag.
- Decorate your bag with the eyes.
- Decorate your bag with a gem for the nose.
- Next, add the glitter glue for whiskers.
- Add the glitter glue for a mouth.
- Now, fill the bag with the goodies.
- Finally, draw the bag together directly below the “ears” that you made with your “V” cut in step one.
- Secure the bag closed with pipe cleaner.
- Rearrange the ears as necessary so they look like ears. Be sure to bring the front and back ears of the bag together.
That’s it! See what I mean? Super quick, super easy, and super cute all rolled into one! You will be the hit of all things Easter with these super cute bunny easter baskets.