How awesome does having five meals in your freezer by the end of the week sound to you? It sounds great to me! And this challenge is just the perfect thing to give you that little kick in the pants to get it done!
(this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you)
I’m sharing a post early this week about the holiday prep I’m already doing to get ready for that busy time of year, and freezer cooking is on that list!!!
In case you are not familiar with my love for freezer cooking, I am telling you here…I LOVE FREEZER COOKING!!!
Let me telly you why…
- saves money since I am not eating out when something happens like someone eats things I have planned for dinner, unexpected plans creep up over the dinner hour, I end up with a sick kid, something lasts longer than it should, etc., etc., etc.
- saves me time since I can prepare freezer meals several at a time, which is quicker than cooking them separately
- I can count on a freezer meal on days when I just don’t feel like cooking
- heading out of town is easier when I know my family back home has things in the freezer to choose from
- other people can easily make a meal in by absence
MyFreezEasy is a new freezer cooking program that has taken something that I love (freezer cooking) and made me love it even more.
Starting tomorrow, Monday, October 24, 2016, MyFreezEasy is hosting a Make One, Freeze One challenge, which is a great opportunity for you to get five meals in your freezer while trying out the program for FREE.
And, join me on Periscope and Facebook Live every day this week around 9:30 am when I’ll be sharing my make one take one meal for the day! I chose the SLOW COOKER PLAN (you all know how much I love my slow cooker!) so if you choose that one, we’ll be making the same thing!
All you’ve got to do is sign up for the challenge by clicking on this link HERE or on the graphic below
Then, choose your plan, get some of the ingredients you need, and be ready.