The Life Management CEO Planner is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 79% HERE!
There is nothing that people love more than a sincere thank you note. Everyone likes to be acknowledged for kind deeds. Even if a thank you note is not expected, it is such a special surprise to receive.
Training kids to be thankful is so important, but teaching kids to express their thanks in the form of a note when appropriate is also beneficial. Here’s how to write a genuine thank you note.
First, kids must understand what a thank you note is:
- A thank you note is a sincere appreciation for a kind gesture in written form.
- Whenever someone goes out of their way to be kind in some way, a thank you note will almost always be appropriate.
- Although it can be so hard for me to be prompt in sending a thank you or having my children send a thank you, it really is important to be prompt.
These are among the more common reasons for your child to write a thank you note:
- When they have been given an unexpected gift
- When they have been taken somewhere special that is out of the ordinary
- When they have been over for a meal at a friend’s house
- When someone has done something kind for them
How should a thank you note be written?
- A thank you should include so much more than just the words “thank you”
- A thank you note should include how the kind gesture made them feel..”It made me feel so special when…”
- If a gift or some material item is involved, the note should include how the item will be used.
- The note should be closed with another expression of thanks.
Being appreciative of others is something that is always welcomed. There is nothing like a classic thank you note to do the trick.