The other day I invited you to join me at the mom conference in Refresh and Restore Your Mom Heart.
But you might be asking,
“WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?”
Here’s what it’s all about.
(this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you)
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers and YOU are invited to attend, right from the comfort of your own home.
Join over 100,000 moms around the world on October 11, 12, and 13th (that’s one week from today) and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood.
Register for FREE now at the following link:
The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes by 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) who will teach you how to:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (yes, you really do need to do this…)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Take better care of your body, mind and soul (yes, YOU need to be cared for along with your children!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Nurture your marriage
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (in a fun way!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (Decluttering your Home, Mind and Soul)
- Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Cleaning in a Fun Way)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life and Future you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)
And to help you avoid procrastination (we know how it goes!), if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as your registration has been completed!
– FREE Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide: These materials will help you teach your children about honesty in a really fun way
– FREE Guide: 7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
Come participate ONLINE and be inspired October 11, 12 and 13th!
See you at The Mom Conference!
As an added bonus, when you register through any of these links, you can email me your confirmation to [email protected] and I will add you to a closed Facebook group where we will discuss the conference at the end of every night, AND throw in a copy of my book, A Realistic Action Plan For the Weary Mom for free. You must email me to get these.