How to Start the New Year Right!
The Intentional Mom Planning System is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 60% HERE!
Are you wondering how to start your new year right? Are you looking to make 2016 the best year yet?! If so, I’ve got just what you need to do both!
This past November, I took a community of readers through Crystal Paine’s Make Over Your Mornings course in preparation of getting our schedules and lives of track right before the holidays.
Since then, I’ve received numerous emails from readers requesting that we do this course as a community again in the beginning of January to get our year off on the right foot. Many people just weren’t able to take part in doing the course before, and some just want to do it again!
(this post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you)
Having taken this course myself, I wrote my own reactions and inspiring thoughts regarding each of the 14 days in this course as I went.
My goal in challenging you to complete the Make Over Your Mornings course is to get you ready to take on the new year with purpose, with excitement for what is to come, and with a game plan that is tailored to fit your life in the most effective way possible.
I purchased the Make Over Your Mornings course when it first came out, and I have completed it from start to finish three times now, and I gain something new each time. I finish each day in the course feeling energized and armed with a renewed focus to make each day intentional.
I love how Crystal says that this course is not about getting up early but about using your mornings well and that it is for those who feel overwhelmed before their day even starts. If you feel this way as I did, this course puts an end to that. All three times that I have completed this course, I feel like I have a specific focus and purpose to each day.
What the course includes:
- Each of the 14 days in the course includes a short video that corresponds with a written summary and challenges to fill out from what we’ve learned that day. There are also some printables that serve as handy tools as well.
- If you’re worried about the work being too much, I can say that I spend no more than 20 minutes total each day between watching the video, doing the brief reading, and completing the assignments. Oftentimes I listen to the videos and do the reading during my quiet time in the morning and then think about the answers to the challenge questions throughout the day, completing them as I go.
- This course is for you if you look back on the day and feel exhausted, knowing you got things done but can’t quite figure out what you did. This course is for you if you are someone who is tired of allowing your day to happen to you and are interested in learning how to make your day happen.
- This course really is all about living with intention, which is one of my favorite words, and you will have the tools that will help you accomplish this – tools that are tailor made to your life since you are the one completing the challenges and assignments.
- This course is not about what works for Crystal or even about what works for me. This course is all about discovering what works for you and how to make the most of the days that you are given. The beauty also is that she also addresses the times when we fail, which is so freeing to know that failure is actually expected at times since we all know, life can sometimes get in the way of the best laid plans.
- The true beauty of this course, is that it is a download, which means you can do it again and again. I know it is time to do a refresher of the course when I feel a bit overwhelmed or just out of sorts and like I’m not accomplishing the things I know I should be.
What we are doing as a community with this course that begins on January 4, 2016:
- Each day in your email, you will receive a link to the blog post I wrote with my personal reactions to each new day in the course.
- You will receive an invite to a Facebook group of everyone who is doing this journey along with you. The beauty of this is that it creates ACCOUNTABILITY, and we all know that there is nothing better to keep us on track than having someone (or lots of people) to be accountable to. I will be involved in that community on a daily basis, and I have an amazing group of readers, followers, and people within my local community who are all here to support YOU as you go through this amazing journey.
- I will also do a daily Periscope broadcast that will be another level of accountability and community to gain wisdom and encouragement from.
In order to participate, you will need to do these things prior to the beginning of this group course, which begins on January 4, 2016:
- Sign up using the form below to get added to the email list for the daily emails and invite to the Facebook group
- Purchase the course by clicking on the banner below, it is only $17, and since it is a downloadable product it is yours for a lifetime. It is well worth the investment. At this point, you only have to tuck away $1 a day in order to have enough by January 4th!
- Even if you already own the course, fill out the form with your email to join in with the community this time through.
- Join Periscope if you want to have that added interaction and support by clicking on this link called the Lowdown on Periscope.
- There will continue to be an invite to purchase this course with a reminder about the community aspect on the left side of this page. Purchase by clicking on that graphic for Make Over Your Mornings anytime, but don’t forget to also come back here to send in you email, OR, you can email me at [email protected] with MYM in the subject line and I can manually sign you up.
If you are looking to be organized, efficient, and purposeful in 2016, this is just what you need. There is nothing better than learning new things, making changes, and embracing challenges along with a group to encourage and help you along the way.
What are you waiting for? Join today by filling in your email below and then purchasing the course!
I am super excited to get started! Thank you so much Jennifer for putting this together. 🙂
you are so welcome, Angela! It will be so fun to do this together!
Comments are closed.