5 Things I Love This Week
The Intentional Mom Planning System is where you need to start with our incredible collection of product options. It will help you establish the basics for your life & home so you’ll finally have a plan, save yourself time, and go to bed feeling like you accomplished something every day (because you did). Save up to 60% HERE!
Have you been following my journey these past months of finding five things I love each week? This week had its ups and downs, but taking the time to really smile about these five things was such a gift to me.
If you have not tried savoring five moments in your life each week, I cannot recommend it enough. Especially when life gets busy, it is so easy to just let these kinds of things breeze right past you.
Here are the five things I love this week!
- Finding these trains next to my coffee was such a blessing to me this week. I had been having a horrible morning, and there was something about finding these here that made me step back and really appreciate being a mom and to see motherhood for the incredible gift that it is. My youngest three are boys, which means they leave a trail like this wherever they go! It was such a turning point in my day. So often I find it is these little things that can be the game changer! Do you experience this, too?
- Sleepovers. My kids have these every night somewhere. They love each other, and I love to see them love each other. Even after spending the whole day together, they can’t handle being apart from one another at night. Melts my heart.
- A structured school week. Although we have been back to school full-time for a couple of weeks now, this was really the first week where we got everything done. It felt so good to be back at it.
- This sunset. This picture is horrible, but this was the most amazing sunset I have seen all summer. Again I was amazed at the timing. I was in the car that night after being in my car nearly all day taxiing kids around, and I saw this sunset and knew that it was God’s gift to me. Had I not been driving at that moment, I never would have seen it.
- I had an amazing run this week. I had kinda been in a running slump for a few weeks, but I snapped out of it. I have been running for more than 20 years, and I know the ups and downs are just part of being a runner. However, it was so nice to be back in the up part. I finally got my full seven miles in, and my times are starting to settle back down, too. It felt amazing!
How was your week? I would love to hear about the amazing things in your week in the comments!
If I would have found that truck I would have been looking for what my kid took and ate that he shouldn’t have LOL
LOL, Dana. There’s not much in there for him, thankfully. I may or may not have a lock on my pantry door that requires a key to open. Just sayin’
Comments are closed.